I had the wonderful opportunity to join Shradha Nund on The Harley Street Edit Podcast to discuss fertility and how I support people in their fertility journey.
In the podcast episode we discussed:
- My background and how I got into Fertility Coaching
- What is a fertility coach?
- Fertility journeys and when to see a fertility coach
- Opening the conversation around fertility in a relationship
- Feeling on the outside
- A male’s emotional journey
- The financial implications
It was such a pleasure to open the discussion about fertility and to be on this podcast.
The podcast is available here.
Is conceiving much harder than you ever anticipated?
So, you’ve decided you feel healthy and you are ready to start trying to conceive, you’ve followed my tips on what to eat to improve
Improving your fertility can be fun and enjoyable! Why not connect with your partner by doing some cooking together? You could take a walk to
Secondary Infertility – Get a personalised road map of what to do to save you wasting time and money