Men find it embarrassing to give a sperm sample, this is something out of the ordinary.
It may be easier than they think as we all know it is often the thought of something that is worse than the thing itself.
Men need to be supported too and this may be the first encounter with a medical facility in their adult life.
Sperm Testing is out of the ordinary – Men need to be supported too.
I am very comfortable speaking with men and have over my many years of experience been able to let them know what to expect, explain the value and importance of having male reproductive tests and reassure them about this process.
- An essential step to see how your sperm is today
- An opportunity to improve your sperm and general health
- A medical test – just the same as a blood test
- A great way of eliminating unnecessary and costly procedures for women
This is not
- A judgement about your masculinity
- A final result without room for improvement
- More scary than skydiving
- An execution (even though it may feel like it!!!
On an emotional level a lot of women find the reluctance of their partner to have a sperm test, the inability to find time or the ‘I forgot to make the appointment’ frustrating, which can begin to create tension between a couple. I feel it is important to remember the outcome, the reason that it’s necessary.
Is conceiving much harder than you ever anticipated?
My integrated approach looks at your current physical and emotional state, while providing you with complete confidentiality and support during one of the most difficult challenges of your life.
Learn More About Working Together