The one thing that made me become a specialist fertility coach is I want to share my knowledge.
By making myself available online I can reach a wider audience and I know from the work I have already done the benefit others have got through my work.
"To find someone you like and trust is not easy."
My clients come from all walks of life, all professions and are at different stages in their fertility journey. I have helped women
- regulate their menstrual cycle
- who are just starting to wonder about how fertile they are
- decide where to go for fertility testing and a gynecological check up
- find the right words to discuss sperm testing with their partner
- identify their fertile window and when to have sex
- cope with the frustration when they do not conceive easily
The two week wait
I have had years of experience and I know regardless of if it is natural conception or assisted fertility during the two week wait one of the hardest things for a woman is to find the balance between being positive, hopeful, allowing themselves to think of their baby and to cope with the stress and fear that it will be a negative result again.
This is a time when you need support, reassurance and somewhere to release you feelings.
Hope and disappointment are polar opposites and when this happens month after month it beings to have a profound effect on the emotions I have heard women say
- it seems so easy for everyone else
- everywhere I look there are babies
- It is not fair
- I am happy for my friend/sister/ neighbour but sad for myself
- my partner is not supportive
- I cannot face going to that party, wedding, baby shower
- No one understands how I feel
- I had to sit in a work meeting discussing maternity leave
- this feels insane
I invite you to share my knowledge, wisdom and experience your investment will be worth it.
Is conceiving much harder than you ever anticipated?
In this enlightening and educational episode of the Soberful Podcast Linda Carter talks to Veronica Valli. We discuss how menstruation and menopause affect women and
Modern fertility medicine is an amazing technique to help people who have subfertility or fertility challenges get pregnant. I have been to many lectures about the
Past relationships can block our future like a concrete boulder. When relationships don’t work out the way we had hoped men and women can spend