Are you just at the beginning of your journey to try to conceive and feeling rather confused?
Most couples have spent a long time trying not to conceive to avoid an unplanned pregnancy but now things are looking different.
Most women let alone men do not know when the fertile period of a woman’s cycle is and there are all sorts of words and phrases coming up in conversations that you do not understand!
“Most women let alone men, do not know when the fertile period of a woman’s cycle is…”
- the regularity and length of a woman’s menstrual cycle
your fertile period
- the best time to have sex around this time of the month.
- how frequently to have sex
- If you are in the same place at this time? One person may have a holiday or business trip that takes them abroad.
You may feel that sex is no longer spontaneous, it is becoming prescribed and there is no fun anymore.
What can I do for you?
- I will help you understand all the terminology used.
- I will remind you to take the pressure off, encourage you to keep the love and romance in your relationship, not to get irritated if one partner or the other becomes tired and despondent.
- Two adults don’t always feel the same thing at the same time.
- I will gently guide you, support you and help you remember that your motivation is to have a baby.
- I will encourage you to keep the love and romance in your relationship, to enjoy a regular sex life and to take time away from an ovulation predictors and just be a couple again
- Feel calm and reassured
- I will help you to achieve and attain balanced health and energy
- I will get you the healthy baby you desire
Is conceiving much harder than you ever anticipated?
My integrated approach looks at your current physical and emotional state, while providing you with complete confidentiality and support during one of the most difficult challenges of your life.
Learn More About Working Together