I had the wonderful opportunity to join Shradha Nund on The Harley Street Edit Podcast to discuss fertility and how I support people in their fertility journey.
In the podcast episode we discussed:
- My background and how I got into Fertility Coaching
- What is a fertility coach?
- Fertility journeys and when to see a fertility coach
- Opening the conversation around fertility in a relationship
- Feeling on the outside
- A male’s emotional journey
- The financial implications
It was such a pleasure to open the discussion about fertility and to be on this podcast.
The podcast is available here.
Is conceiving much harder than you ever anticipated?
My integrated approach looks at your current physical and emotional state, while providing you with complete confidentiality and support during one of the most difficult challenges of your life.
Learn More About Working Together
“I was told by many doctors and specialist I would not be able to have a baby which broke my heart, due to sub fertility issues, after closely following Linda’s recommendations I gave birth to a healthy daughter who has filled our lives with joy.”
“Linda you really are a magical part of my life and I am so grateful for YOU.”