Everyone can feel time pressures in life. Too much to do, not enough time to do it in but when it comes to trying to conceiving I believe that the thought that you have wasted time needs to be dealt with.
"The thought that you have wasted time has to be dealt with..."
You may feel
- you have wasted time in previous relationships
- you have wasted time before seeking additional support or advice if you have not fallen pregnant within a few months
- angry, frustrated and resentful that you pursued treatments that did not bring you the results you had desired.
- you shouldn’t have done IUI when you could have gone straight to IVF
- you shouldn’t have listened to your friends and family who suggested to just give it a bit longer?
We live in such a speeded up age and people are in general are frantic about time.
I will encourage you to look at where you are right now. If you are constantly rushing towards the future then are you missing this present moment.
Sometimes it is important to have an outlet for your feelings, to grieve the things that have gone, to share them, to let off steam, to express how you feel in order to bring you to this present moment.
- teach you some centring techniques
- devise a tailor-made meditation for you so that you are able to let go of resentment of the past
to be fully in this present moment
- help you feel optimistic about your future.
- help you feel more able to cope with whatever comes your way.
- Ease your frustrations and self judgement
- save you time, save you heartache
Is conceiving much harder than you ever anticipated?
Secondary Infertility – Get a personalised road map of what to do to save you wasting time and money
Fertile time of the month – when is it? Recognise the signs and learn how to maximise your potential
https://youtube.com/watch?v=DE2L2mzhNHchttps%3A Everybody else is pregnant I want to scream, it’s not fair. Express your self in a completely confidential way with me.